Complaint Review: M.S. Microdata Co, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: JAC — Askov Minnesota United States of America
M.S. Microdata Co, Inc.
5299 DTC Blvd Greenwood Village, Colorado United States of America

M.S. Microdata Co, Inc. Got me Greenwood Village, Colorado

I wish I had looked up M.S. Microdata CompAny, Inc before depositing the check they sent me. If I hadn't been in such a money crunch and needed the money, I may have thought to do so. I did not do this, however, so I deposited the $1,985.65 check. I should've been clued in by the odd amount but I wasn't, at the time. Of course, the number listed won't let me talk to a person or even leave a message. The check bounced at my bank which created new fees and costs for me. Not only did I withdraw the money the letter stated, did their tasks, sent the proof of these tasks as they requested so they get most of the money back other than what they stated I got to keep......but....the check bounces so now they get MY money too. I really wish I had looked into this and I pray others do. I feel foolish for having been sucked in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MS-Microdata-Co-Inc/Greenwood-Village-Colorado-80111/MS-Microdata-Co-Inc-Got-me-Greenwood-Village-Colorado-1021083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M.S. Microdata Co, Inc.