Complaint Review: M.S. Microdata Company, Inc

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — West Lawn Pennsylvania United States of America
M.S. Microdata Company, Inc
5299 DTC BLVD. Greenwood Village, Colorado United States of America

M.S. Microdata Company, Inc I received a check for 1985.65 for mystery shopping. I went on line to investigate and found numerous problems with the company. I never cashed the check and am glad I didn't Greenwood Village, Colorado

I received a check for $1985.65 to do mystery shopping.  I decided not to cash the check but to investigate the company via internet.

After investigating, I found numerous complaints about this company's mystery shopping program.  All involved it being a scam.   While I could use the money I am very glad I did my homework or I would be out the 1985.65.

If this was a valid program, that is one on me.  I always follow the saying "if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MS-Microdata-Company-Inc/Greenwood-Village-Colorado-80111/MS-Microdata-Company-Inc-I-received-a-check-for-198565-for-mystery-shopping-I-went-1021419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M.S. Microdata Company, Inc