• Report: #1019703

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: Frederick P — Georgetown Kentucky United States of America
M.S. Microdata Company Inc.5299
5299 DTC Blvd. Internet, Colorado United States of America

M.S. Microdata Company Inc.5299 I had received a check for $1985.65 to become a secret shopper for this company. At the time I received my check I was to deposit the check into my checking account and was to pay myself $350.00 and u Internet, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: A couple of observations here.

*Consumer Comment: Help you how?

I RECEIVED A CHECK IN THE MAIL FROM MICRO DATA COMPANY INC. FOR THE AMOUNT OF $1985.65. I WAS SELECTED BY THE COMPANY TO BE A SECRET SHOPPER. INSTRUCTIONS WAS GIVEN TO ME AS WHAT TO DO WITH THE MONEY I RECEIVED. (1) PARTICIPATION PAY FOR FIRST WEEK IN WHICH I WAS TO PAY MYSELF $350.00. (2) I WAS TO SEE THE ASSIGNMENT THAT WAS ASSIGNED FOR ME TO DO. THE ASSIGNMENT WAS TO USE THE REMAINDER OF THE MONEY TO WESTERN UNION TWO PEOPLE IN MADRID SPAIN.

THE REASON FOR THE ASSIGNMENT WAS THEY HAD BEEN HAVING TROUBLE WITH WESTERN UNIONS SENDING THE MONEY. SO I WENT TO THE BANK AND WITHDREW THE REST OF THE MONEY. I SENT $844.00 TO A MAN IN SPAIN NAMED NESTOR PATTERSON, AND SENT $744.00 TO A MAN WHOSE NAME WAS JUNIOR PATTERSON. I WAS TOLD THAT ONCE I CASHED THE CHECK THAT I HAD 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THE ASSIGNMENT. THREE DAYS AFTER I DEPOSITED THE CHECK I GOT A LETTER IN THE MAIL FROM MY BANK AND IT SAID THAT THE CHECK HAD INSUFFICIENT FUNDS AND CHARGED BACK TO MY ACCOUNT IN WHICH I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH IN MY ACCOUNT.

KNOW I HAVE A $1985 NEGATIVE ACCOUNT. I DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH AND MY CHECK THAT RECEIVE EVERY MONTH WILL BE GONE DUE TO THE NEGATIVE BALANCE. SO I DON'T HAVE ANY SAVINGS AND ME AND MY FAMILY WILL BE PUT OUT OF OUR APARTMENT BECAUSE WE WON'T BE ABLE TO PAY. NOT ONLY MY APARTMENT BUT MY CAR, TELEPHONE AND OTHER BILLS. HELP ME PLEASE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MS-Microdata-Company-Inc5299/Internet-Colorado-/MS-Microdata-Company-Inc5299-I-had-received-a-check-for-198565-to-become-a-secret-sh-1019703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M.S. Microdata Company Inc.5299

A couple of observations here.

AUTHOR: IamGood - (USA)

Observation #1.  I can see that your education level is not very high, as every letter typed was typed in  UPPER CASE, and there were no paragraphs, even though the instructions clearly state otherwise.  It is no wonder you fell for this scam.

Observation #2.  Why would some one send you a check for 1985.00, and  tell you to keep some, and send the rest to two other people in Spain, "Western Union", no less?  This screamed SCAM!!!

Observation #3.  You fell for this scam, so this proves an age old Saying "A Fool and his money are soon parted".  Further this is Darwinisim at work, where the weak will be weeded out, and the strong will survive.  Hopefully when you lose your apartment, and have to live in the streets, you wont be able to breed, and have more children.  If your children are even 10pct as STUPID, AND RETARDED as you are, then the United States is in BIG TROUBLE.  It was  people like you that voted that other Idiot into Office in the White House.  Idiots should not be allowed to vote at all.

Please do us a favor, and go have a vasectomy, and get your wife a tubal ligation.  I will pay for it my self.  My bank account number is 1-I-Hate-Stupid-People.   My Bank is BankOfMoronHaters.

Help you how?

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

You have a computer, did not not check this out first?  This is one of the oldest scams going.