Complaint Review: MSA Digital

• Submitted: Fri, June 24, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, June 24, 2005

• Reported By:Hixson Tennessee
MSA Digital
410 Spring Street Chattanooga, Tennessee U.S.A.
  • Phone: 423-7566532
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

MSA Digital Unfair Termination of Employees ripoff Chattanooga Tennessee

Unfair termination of employees.

I was told I was doing a good job. I was not counseled. I was not disciplined. My termination came without warning. I have a wife and two kids.

I wanted to know why I was terminated. I contacted them and was told poor job performance. I said ok. What did I do wrong? Then I was told that some parts I had pulled were all messed up.

I tried to find out why I had not been warned. The Service Manager John Gass told me that Jim Hayes the Warehouse Supervisor had talked with me and had even sent me home one day. This had never happened. Incident happened June 22, 2005 at 3:59 p.m. because that was when I was told to leave and clock out because I no longer had a position with MSA Digital.

Jason
Hixson, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2005 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MSA-Digital/Chattanooga-Tennessee-37405/MSA-Digital-Unfair-Termination-of-Employees-ripoff-Chattanooga-Tennessee-147408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MSA Digital