• Submitted: Mon, August 20, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: Gene — Bristol Connecticut United States of America
www.ripoffreport.com/directory/online-bill-ms-net. Internet United States of America

MSFT *ONLINE BILL.MS.NET WA Used My Atm/Check card to charge my checking account $6.83 - This is the second time this has occurrde with this company www.ripoffreport.com/directory/online-bill-ms-net., Internet

Funds were removed without authorization by from my checking account with Webster Bank, Forestville, Conneticut location.

8/14/2012 - $6.83

7/30/2012 - $5.45

Further in the past, I would have to say may or april, this same company, MSFT *ONLINE BILL.MS.NET WA Charge my account a few times over the course of a few months.

The remedy at that time was that my Debit Card had been compromised but not my checking account.

My card was immedaitely canceled and a new one was issued

We (webster Bank and I) thought the problem was resolved and in the book.

Guess not!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 10:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MSFT-ONLINE-BILLMSNET-WA/internet/MSFT-ONLINE-BILLMSNET-WA-Used-My-AtmCheck-card-to-charge-my-checking-account-683-930190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MSFT *ONLINE BILL.MS.NET WA