• Submitted: Thu, April 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Janice Chisolm — Norfolk South Carolina

MSFT *ONLINE BILL.MS.NET WAUS Microsoft Xbox Live I am a struggling close to being a senior citizen and my income is from SSI every month. I need all of my money! I was checking my bank statements and found some unauthorized charges on my bank statem Internet

I have an issue with my bank account being charged some unauthorized fees without my permission. I receive SSI every month and can not afford to be RIP off. I was checking my bank statements and came across this MSFT *ONLINE BILL.MS.NET WAUS. I don't know what this is, but for the month of April I was charged $14.00 and the next day 2.00 more dollars was taken out. I don't know how long this has been going, I just found out about the charges today.

I went on-line and found out there are a lot of people this has happened to. There a lot of complaints and I would like to get some answers and be recompensaed my money. This company has to be stopped and should be made to give people there money BACK!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MSFT-ONLINE-BILLMSNET-WAUS/internet/MSFT-ONLINE-BILLMSNET-WAUS-Microsoft-Xbox-Live-I-am-a-struggling-close-to-being-a-senio-1042586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MSFT *ONLINE BILL.MS.NET WAUS