aroused

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Rodney — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
MSFT *XBOX MUSIC BILL.MS.NET WA

MSFT *XBOX MUSIC BILL.MS.NET WA Was charged 10.59 to my checking account.. I never signed up for this service. Internet

I never signed up for xbox music, when I checked my xbox account, there were no charges from xbox to my card.. Why am I showing a ten dollar and fifty nine cent charge from MSFT *XBOX MUSIC BILL.MS.NET WA? This is not legitimate and has happened before. It is a fraudulent charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MSFT-XBOX-MUSIC-BILLMSNET-WA/internet/MSFT-XBOX-MUSIC-BILLMSNET-WA-Was-charged-1059-to-my-checking-account-I-never-signe-1026784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MSFT *XBOX MUSIC BILL.MS.NET WA