Complaint Review: MSI Computer

• Reported By: Rodney — Sherman Texas USA
MSI Computer
901 Canada Court, Internet United States of America

MSI Computer MSI REBATE SCAM Internet, California

MSI Scams its customers with fraudulent rebates. Purchased a MSI graphic card from NewEGG.com and MSI offered $30 rebate making their Graphic card a better buy. MSI received all the required rebate information but denied the rebate stating the Newegg invoice were not satisfactory as the header did not state INVOICE. The receipt showed that I purchased from Newegg their required Graphic Card, my purchase amount, credit card charge and all information with my name. MSI received all the required information including the UPC from the box and emailed me back everything I sent showing they had the proper information.

When I called disputing the rebate they said I could send the new invoice from Newegg with INVOICE as the HEADER. I went to Newegg to retreive my invoice and printed the invoice again. Then I printed 2 more invoices that Newegg sent to me E-mail. I attached all required information again and sent to MSI. I have not heard back from MSI and started reading all the Scamming MSI is doing using google. Just wanted to get my story out also and I have not received any rebate from MSI.

Tryed to post comment on Newegg about my Rating of MSI and Newegg did not post the review. So beware we do not get honest reviews.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 01:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MSI-Computer/internet/MSI-Computer-MSI-REBATE-SCAM-Internet-California-931314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MSI Computer