Complaint Review: MSI - Merchant Services Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, August 30, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: T — Hawaii United States of America
MSI - Merchant Services Inc.
New Providence, New Jersey United States of America

MSI - Merchant Services Inc. Horrible Customer service, confrontational, Unknown Charges, etc.. New Providence, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: what a tool

*UPDATE Employee: Response

*Consumer Comment: Oh shut up

*UPDATE Employee: MSI Responde to T - Hawaii USA

Calls to them always get forwarded to acct rep who is rarely there.

Repeated messages for them to return my call have never been returned. I finally get in touch with the rep and he is totally confrontational when I ask to cancel my account tells me I would owe $800 Plus dollars to cancel the account as it is a 3 year contract I tell him no where do I see that there is a 3 year contract in the contract. When I spoke to the customer service rep they told me it was a 1 year contract. I had repeatedly called them and 6 months ago it was the same price then I called when supposedly the contract should have been up and it is still the same price to cancel when I was told it is calculated on the remaining months, Such BullS*^t!!!

To top it off I get charged with amounts that I have no Idea what it is about and I get told it is a processing fee. Processing fee for what?!? I didn't even use the service!!! I wanted to get a detailed bill as I have never received one and I get told to log on to the website I tell them I haven't been able to login with the information I was provided and they said they reset my password and I still am unable to get in, even after repeated calls.

When I signed up I was assured that it would only cost me $30 a month it has been repeatedly $46 dollars a month and strange processing fees which makes no sense since I haven't used the service as business had slowed down due to the recession and most all of my customers pay Cash or Check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2011 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MSI-Merchant-Services-Inc/New-Providence-New-Jersey-07974/MSI-Merchant-Services-Inc-Horrible-Customer-service-confrontational-Unknown-Charges-771118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MSI - Merchant Services Inc.

what a tool

AUTHOR: bannoura - (United States of America)

seriously, you're a tool and a c*t.  Everything the salesman told us was completely different than the contract, I was charged over $100 a month for 2 transaction, i called right away and cancelled and even after i did that, They still charged me $145 for cancellation fees and bank fees a few weeks later. The cancellation fee is hidden under ( annual fees) which doesn't make any damn sense since i cancelled the first month. All that was never mentioned by the salesman or on the contract so stop being a bi*h for the company and stop ripping people off...and yea, drop dead , you and your family you useless t*t.

Response

AUTHOR: Cathy Kalloo - (United States of America)

MSI Merchant Services Inc. takes pride in providing excellent service to all of our merchants.

Just like the prior complaint, this complaint did not provide enough information for us to identify who submitted it, which makes addressing the specific concerns more difficult. In order to thoroughly answer the concerns we would need to review the agreement signed by the business owner.

All processing fees and contract terms are clearly and explicitly disclosed in that agreement. The account terms and conditions can be found at www.msihq.com/terms.

Not sounding like a broken record, we would ask this merchant to contact the Risk Manger or Operations Manager at MSI Headquarters located in New Providence, NJ during our regular office hours (Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Eastern time). We would be happy to address these concerns personally.

Oh shut up

AUTHOR: bannoura - (United States of America)

Everything that customer said is true, I recently got ripped off by you guys as well. Hidden fees, and lies to get the customer to sign, you usually target new business owners that have'nt been around long enough to know you scam people, I trashed you guys already on 5 different sites, i hope you go out of business asap.

MSI Responde to T - Hawaii USA

AUTHOR: Cathy Kalloo - (United States of America)

Unfortunately this complaint did not provide enough information for us to identify who submitted it, which makes addressing the specific concerns more difficult. In order to thoroughly answer the concerns we would need to review the agreement signed by the business owner.

We would ask this merchant to contact the Risk Manger or Operations Manager at MSI Headquarters located in New Providence, NJ during our regular office hours (Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Eastern time). We would be happy to address these concerns personally.