Complaint Review: MSI canada

• Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: Nav — Surrey British Columbia
MSI canada
440 Laurier Ave. West - Suite 200 Ottawa, Ontario Canada

*Author of original report: Issue resolved - MSI canada Federated payments Owner of Aura Skin care limited. My sales proceed is not deposited to my bank account pending from last 7 months Ottawa, Ontario Canada

A sale for an amount of $280 was done through Federated payments credit card processing machine on september 3, 2012 and never got deposited to my account. We found the error on sep 18, 2012 as this is a very small business. Since then i have been following up with different level of MSI canada's customer service team by phone and by email with proof of sales / bank statements etc but the company officials are not accepting their mistake or resolving my issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MSI-canada/Ottawa-Ontario-K1R-7X6/MSI-canada-Federated-payments-Owner-of-Aura-Skin-care-limited-My-sales-proceed-is-not-dep-1036804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MSI canada

I received calls from US office as well as compnay's Canadian office indicating the issue will be resolved shortly. As on 4 April i received my money deposited to my bank account.

Thanks to Ripoff Team.