Complaint Review: MSN Mobile

• Submitted: Sat, February 18, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, February 18, 2006

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
MSN Mobile
9301 PEPPERCORN PL LARGO, Maryland U.S.A.

MSN Mobile ripoff did not give me the $170 rebate for razer phone also I submitted all the paper work Customer Loyality Rebate Ripoff White Bear Lake Minnesota

On 06/27/2005 I Answered an add on the internet to get free Razor Motorolla ($170) with 2 year activation with Cingular , I filled the application and my credit card was charged and I moved my cell # 702-525-5374 from Nextel to Cingular.

Next day I got an e-mail confirmation My order # 529993917 on 06/28/05 shiped on FedEx Tracking # 717799214413.

The phone arrived and was activated since July 1st 2005.

On 12/08/05 I followed all the instruction for the ($170) rebate including a Cingular bill dated 150 days after activation saying that all balance is paid. On January 20,2006 I got an E- mail from customer service phone # 866-800-4303 saying that the UPC code I submitted is not valid !!

yet this is the UPC code that I removed from the phone box and they gave me ne week to correct it and they gave me a submission ID 66298620.

I contacted Cingular and i was able to get a phone # for MSN MOBILE and i called them but they verified the UPC code was correct, and they said that they will contact the rebate center and tell them so.

I called the rebate center to verify that MSN MOBILE called them but there was no answer i called all phone #s with no answer and the week they gave me expired so i am not elligible for rebate refund and i am stuck with 2 years contract with Cingular, I tried to get Cingular to credit me for the $170 since it is their dealer that was selling this service in behalf of them and they said he is not our dealer and we do not know anything about them.. Aida Aziz Las Vegas, Nevada cell#702-525-5374

Aida
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2006 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MSN-Mobile/LARGO-Maryland-20774-5307/MSN-Mobile-ripoff-did-not-give-me-the-170-rebate-for-razer-phone-also-I-submitted-all-the-176919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MSN Mobile