Complaint Review: M&T Financial INC

• Submitted: Sat, August 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 16, 2008

• Reported By:brunswick Georgia
M&T Financial INC
Po Box 96001 Lck Mississauga On L4yoa5 Dublin, Ohio U.S.A.

M&T Financial INC sent me a letter wanting me to deposit a check for 4900.00 into my bank Dublin Ohdublin Ohio

i got a letter that said that wanted me to deposit 4900.00 into my bank account and said to call them and they would tell me how to pay my non resrdent canadian tax of 3750.00. then they would over night me a check for 95,100.00. well when i took the check to the bank she asked me if i got a letter with it i told her yes and she told me that it was a scam to shredd the check and letter. the contact name for the letter was a mr.kelly pius. please don't anyone else fall for this if it sounds to good to be true it proberly is. and that is what i had told mr kelly and he got upset and yelled over the phone at me.

no name
brunswick, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2008 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MT-Financial-INC/Dublin-Ohio-43017/MT-Financial-INC-sent-me-a-letter-wanting-me-to-deposit-a-check-for-490000-into-my-bank-363653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M&T Financial INC