Complaint Review: M&T Financial Inc

P.O. Box 4644 Station A Toronto, Ontario Canada
  • Phone: 416-832-5980
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

M&T Financial Inc Send me a check promising me 100,000 if I deposit a 4,900 dollar check in my account Toronto Ontario Canada

I RECEIVED THE CHECK BUT DIDNOT DEPOSIT A CHECK FOR 4,900 DOLLARS I WAS TOLD TO CALL WITH MY CLAIM # IN ORDER TO PAY THE NON CANADIAN RESIDENT TAX OF 3,750 AND I WOULD RECEIVE A BALANCE OF 95,100.00 BY FEDEX EXPREE OVER NIGHT DELIVERY. I DECIDED TO DO THE RESEARCH BEFORE I DEPOSITED THIS INTO MY ACCOUNT I CALL THE NUMBER LISTED THE MAN WAS VEY SHORT AND SEEMED IRRITATED WHEN I ASK QUESTIONS. I WENT TO THE INTERNET AND FOUND THIS SITE. I HAD ALREADY MADE OUT MY DEPOSIT SLIP AND WAS GOING TO DEPOSIT THE CHECK TODAY. I AM GLAD THAT I DID THE RESEARCH. I WOULDN'T WANT OTHERS TO GET RIPPED OUT BECAUASE THEY MAY NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPUTER OR EVEN THINK ABOUT RESEARHING SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

Barb
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2008 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MT-Financial-Inc/Toronto-Ontario-M5-WE4/MT-Financial-Inc-Send-me-a-check-promising-me-100000-if-I-deposit-a-4900-dollar-check-i-363615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M&T Financial Inc