Complaint Review: M&T Financial \ National City Bank

• Updated: Fri, June 27, 2008

• Reported By:Winchendon Massachusetts
M&T Financial \ National City Bank
P.o.box79709Washington Nationwide U.S.A.

M&T Financial \ National City Bank Sent a phoney check for $4500USD to satisfy taxes on 565,000USD. Suposed lottery winnings!!!! Washington DC, Englewood Colorado, Denver Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Falling for it

M&TFinancialinc in cahoots w\National City Bank Sending out , what look like real checks for allmost $5000USD They are not!!!!

J.k.h.com
Winchendon, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2008 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MT-Financial-National-City-Bank/nationwide/MT-Financial-National-City-Bank-Sent-a-phoney-check-for-4500USD-to-satisfy-taxes-on-5-344819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M&T Financial \ National City Bank

AUTHOR: Unknown - (U.S.A.)

I can't believe that you would fall for something like this.The media, law enforcement, the Post Office, etc has consistanly warned the public about such scams.As a customer of M&T, I never received such a check and if I did, I would shred it or call the bank and ask what is going on. Never in a million years would I think to cash such a check.I read and I listen to such reports.Maybe you should too.