Complaint Review: M.T. Marketing

• Submitted: Sun, June 15, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, June 15, 2003

• Reported By:Columbia Maryland
M.T. Marketing
8570 Blackstar Circle Columbia, Maryland U.S.A.

M.T. Marketing ripoff deceptive company slow prossessing tricked and lied to us Columbia Maryland

I have to be an idiot. I lost $12 and I would have been ripped off $176 if it hadn't been for this website. However, I checked this website just after putting the check of $169 + $7 cash thru the mail box and tomorrow I will have to wait all day for the mailman to come so I can retrieve it. Phew!

This is definitely a close call. I hope those people burn in hell. BURN!!!! U have no idea how euphoric I felt thinking about all that money. And suddenly, u discover none of that is true. Boy! I hate those people. I really hope and pray I am able to catch that mailman in time.

Columbia, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2003 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MT-Marketing/Columbia-Maryland-21045/MT-Marketing-ripoff-deceptive-company-slow-prossessing-tricked-and-lied-to-us-Columbia-M-60776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M.T. Marketing