Complaint Review: M.T. Marketing

• Submitted: Fri, October 07, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, October 07, 2005

• Reported By:Elmwood Tennessee
M.T. Marketing
P.O. Box 211063 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

I got a letter from MT Marketing describing in wonderful, too good too be true detail of how to make a lot of money stuffing envelopes. All I needed to do was to send in $12.00 and they will send me the envelopes, and letters. The letter wasn't real clear on who would pay for postage, I guess that would be my problem. First of all, since finding this website, I order or invest in nothing without running it through the Ripoff Report. This site has saved me no telling how many hundreds of dollars on scams. I am very gulable and am also looking for a way to make some money. But I have found out that there's not that many businesses out there that actually do what they promise. My advice to everyone is if you see an ad on TV or my mail or email, come here first and check to see if people have got ripped off. Instead of throwing this letter from MT away, I will return it to them along with copies of all these reports on them. Thanks RipOff Report and all the loyal subscribers!!

Elmwood, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2005 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MT-Marketing/Denver-Colorado-80221/MT-MARKETING-STUFFING-ENVELOPES-SCAM-DENVER-COLORADO-159897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M.T. Marketing