Complaint Review: M.T. Marketing

• Submitted: Fri, June 25, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, June 25, 2004

• Reported By:San Diego California
M.T. Marketing
P.O Box 211063 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

M.T. Marketing rip-off! Denver Colorado

I almost fell for this scam. I'm very glad that I found this report about M.T. Marketing on this site. Thank You!I replied to them with a print out of one of the complaints that I found to be very good and I mailed it to them. On the paper work I wrote, "you will all be going to hell if you don't repent of stealing from honest people. God Bless You!"

I don't think they care about heaven and hell but I'm sure they will only be seeing the firey place for sure. Thanks Again for the information!!!

Kathy
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2004 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MT-Marketing/Denver-Colorado-80221/MT-Marketing-rip-off-Denver-Colorado-96459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M.T. Marketing