Complaint Review: M.T. Marketing

• Updated: Fri, June 04, 2004

• Reported By:Evansville Wyoming
M.T. Marketing
Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

M.T. Marketing ripoff Be smart, if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is Denver Colorado

I got a letter in the mail today from this marketing agency, stuffing envelopes, and getting paid $10.00 per envelope, and it sounded great, I need the extra cash and quick, but as I started filling out the check, I remembered hearing about these scams on tv, and I realized it sounded "too good to be true" so I got on the internet and typed in the company name, and I'm glad I did, just by what I've read. This agency is now in Colorado. The address on my letter is as follows:
M.T. Marketing
P.O BX 211063
Denver Colorado 80221

Be smart, if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Evansville, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2004 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MT-Marketing/Denver-Colorado-80221/MT-Marketing-ripoff-Be-smart-if-something-sounds-too-good-to-be-true-it-probably-is-De-93714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M.T. Marketing