Complaint Review: M.T. Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, April 03, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, April 03, 2006

• Reported By:Jamestown New York
M.T. Marketing
1970 Osceola Pkwy #07 Kissimmee, Florida U.S.A.

M.T. Marketing This company made me believe that this would be my once in a lifetime chance to get out of debt and here I am ripped off!!!!!! Kissimmee Florida

I recieved a letter in the mail about 4 weeks ago telling me how I can make up to $3,000.00 weekly, and I have been waiting patiently for a response for nothing.It was what I belive was a fraud.It told me that as soon as I send out the $42.00 that they'd get me started at making money sitting in the comfort of my own home just putting papers in envelopes and getting $10.00 for each envelope.I think I was ripped off!!!!!!!

Misty
Jamestown, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2006 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MT-Marketing/Kissimmee-Florida-24743/MT-Marketing-This-company-made-me-believe-that-this-would-be-my-once-in-a-lifetime-chanc-184760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M.T. Marketing