Complaint Review: MTC TRUCKING SCHOOL IN HAZELWOOD MISSOURI

• Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: rome — Hazelwood Missouri United States of America
MTC TRUCKING SCHOOL IN HAZELWOOD MISSOURI
12000 Missouri Bottom Rd, Internet United States of America

MTC TRUCKING SCHOOL IN HAZELWOOD MISSOURI LIED AND CHEATED ME OUT OF MONEY, Internet

*General Comment: 7,0000?

Total rip offs!!! after spending 10 hours a day walking along side a truck, only to spend 5 minutes in the truck, I was sent to take my test at the DMV, failed 3 times. then was told I had to leave the school. Now stuck with a $7,000 dollar bill and no job or cdl. They over book student s and do not have enough staff available. 2 instructors on the yard with 5 trucks and 50 + student s. every monday new student s come in so if you do not catch on fast and get your cdl you are just pushed along.

The first two times I was sent to the DMV the truck we were in was tagged and we had to wait for a mechanic to arrive, to fix it. Couldn t even do our manuevers. Because I was local and drove I had to take other student s to take there test for cdl permit. they didn t even offer transportation for the people from out of state. I could go on and on about all that goe s on there but do not have enough space.

I hope people read this and BEWARE. If you are like me and have never been in a truck and not familiar with double clutching and down shifting you will probably like me be left behind. when they tested me at the school on the road I had difficulty down shifting, the next day I was sent to DMV and was never given a chance to drive to learn the technique. they are not there to teach you to drive a truck, (which is what I thought) they are only there to help you get a CDL. and PITY IF YOU DO NOT CATCH ON WITHIN YOUR 3 WEEKS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2012 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MTC-TRUCKING-SCHOOL-IN-HAZELWOOD-MISSOURI/internet/MTC-TRUCKING-SCHOOL-IN-HAZELWOOD-MISSOURI-LIED-AND-CHEATED-ME-OUT-OF-MONEY-Internet-864772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MTC TRUCKING SCHOOL IN HAZELWOOD MISSOURI

#1 General Comment

7,0000?

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (United States of America)

Wow that's kind of pricey.They didn't have anything in writing that they would make sure you got your CDL?For 7 grand that would have been my first question.