Complaint Review: MTM Credit Repair

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Wanda — New Castle Delaware USA
MTM Credit Repair
82 Bethlehem Pike Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

MTM Credit Repair Michael Murray Michael Murray and Matt Andrews took my $1,000 and never gave me the service. I was told that I would be refunded. They received my check at 2pm on 4/2012 and cashed it at 2:30pm on the same day. I Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Michael Murray was referred to me by Erik Jensen, P.C.  I was told that Michael could help me with financing an Investment Property that I was looking to purchase.  When Michael and I spoke, he stated that him and his partner Matt Andrews worked together and that he would like to set up and appointment with me.  When Michael called to confirm our appt., he also stated that he did Credit Repair.  I informed Michael that my Credit was up to par, but I had a friend that could use his services, so I gave her the phone and they exchange info and we all met at the same time.  When Michael arrived at my home, he still was very persistent about repairing my Credit even though I told him that my Credit didn't need repairing.  He then told my girlfriend that her fee for running her Credit Report was $60.00.  My girlfriend was very shock about this, because her and Michael hadn't discussed any fees prior to this appt.  When then continued on with our Business meeting and I presented my Proposal to Michael.  He loved it.  Michael then told me that he wanted me to meet with his Hard Money Lender with the same proposal, but before the meeting, I had to pay a fee of $1,000.  Michael stated that this was just for security and that I would get the $1,000 back at closing or if the deal didn't go through. Michael had to get the contract prepared, so he called me the next day. I met him and his partner Matt Andrews on City Line Ave with my $1,000 deposit (Citizens Bank Check).  They immediately cased the check and called me to schedule an appt. for me to meet their Hard Money Lender that Monday.  The deal never went through and I never got my refund.  When I call Michael's phone, he just says that he doesn't have the money yet, or I have to wait until a deal closes.  I will be one year in 4/2013.  Now his phone just goes to voicemail when I call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MTM-Credit-Repair/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19118/MTM-Credit-Repair-Michael-Murray-Michael-Murray-and-Matt-Andrews-took-my-1000-and-never-1002679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MTM Credit Repair