Complaint Review: MTM Model And Talent Management

• Submitted: Mon, June 11, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 11, 2007

• Reported By:Grove City Ohio
MTM Model And Talent Management
256 Easton Town Center Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

MTM (Model And Talent Management) I just made my last payment and they are gone with my daughters comp cards that I paid for. Columbus Ohio

I signed a agreement with MTM to put my daughter through their school with John Casablancas. They were to help us find modeling jobs. I made several attempts to contact them by phone and email when I could not access their web site weekly to look for jobs. I just made my last payment for my daughters modeling school, they would not respond to my emails or phone calls and now they are gone, with my money and comp cards that I paid for. I signed a contract with these people, if they are not going to do what they are suppose to shouldn't I gete my money back. What kind of people are these to take my childs dream and show her to never invest in anything they will take your money and run.

Betty
Grove City, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2007 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MTM-Model-And-Talent-Management/Columbus-Ohio-43219/MTM-Model-And-Talent-Management-I-just-made-my-last-payment-and-they-are-gone-with-my-da-253803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MTM Model And Talent Management