Complaint Review: M.T.Marketing

• Submitted: Sun, June 29, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, June 29, 2003

• Reported By:canton Mississippi
M.T.Marketing
P.O.Box 211063 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

M.T. Marketing ripoff tricked and lied to us Denver Colorado

Look here these M.T. Markerting people are just really a ripoff. They really fooled me out of some money I could have use on my kids. It's not fair. They sent me this yellow paper in the mail box to send back some money and I did like a fool!

I could have known that it was a trick because there's no way you can send cash in the mail box. I really want to get somthing done about these want to be bussiness people. Well I guess they fools everyone and get away with it.

M.T. Martkering told me if I stuff 290 letters that I would get 10 dollars for every 290 letters that stuff. They also told me that they office will send me a weekly paycheck,for $590.00 up to 2,900.00!

I hope something get done about the rip off crew!

Jacqueline
Canton, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2003 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MTMarketing/Denver-Colorado-80221/MT-Marketing-ripoff-tricked-and-lied-to-us-Denver-Colorado-62243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M.T.Marketing