Complaint Review: MTNSTORE

• Submitted: Thu, June 05, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, August 02, 2009

• Reported By:Lumberton North Carolina
MTNSTORE
1512 Gillionville Rd. Albany, Georgia U.S.A.

MTNSTORE.CO BUYERS! BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY! Albany Georgia

*Author of original report: UPDATE!

MTNStore.com is a bad company. I ordered 2 items (Honeywell Air Purifiers) on May 12th, they charged my credit card in "real time", which means immediately. I was supposed to receive the items in 7-10 days. I called their tollfree number and hit the phone pad number for "customer service" on May 22nd, 28th, June 2nd, June 3rd, June 5th and still waiting for the items to be shipped. I got someone in customer service everytime but appear to be getting the runaround with these people. Was told the items would be shipped on June 2, then June 4th and called June 5th for a tracking number and they again told me it would be 24 hours before tracking number would be available. That's what they told me June 2nd and June 4th.

Finally talked with a supervisor on June 5th and he said order was being pulled and I would have a tracking number by June 6th. I told them I would call back tomorrow (June 6) for the tracking number, but, I'm fed up with this back and forth so called my credit card company and they are sending me a dispute form within 7-10 days. So, If I receive the items in 7-10 days , then I'll send the dispute form back to my credit card company and say it's ok and I'll never order from these people again. My credit card company says I am protected and they will credit my account if items not received.

My first clue as to something going "fishy" with this company is the fact that their Corporate office is a "suite". The second clue was the customer service people I talk too - they sound like people off the street and not sales oriented at all. The third clue was the price of my Honeywell Air Purifiers at $139.99 each (a good deal), but the cheapest I have found them in other online stores was $159.00. Oh, MTNStore.com has "free" shipping if it is more than $199.00. So, my fourth clue was how they could sell these so cheap and free shipping....... Beware! Beware! Beware!

David
Lumberton, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2008 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MTNSTORE/Albany-Georgia/MTNSTORECO-BUYERS-BEWARE-OF-THIS-COMPANY-Albany-Georgia-337510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MTNSTORE

UPDATE!

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

If you order from this company, ALWAYS use a credit card as I had all my money returned to my account after contacting my credit card company and sending them all the paperwork that was generated in this sale.