Complaint Review: MTP-USA

• Reported By: Blue Flower — Tennessee
MTP-USA
Internet USA

MTP-USA My horrific experience with MTP Internet

On or around July 26th I purchased 5 hour from MTP. I had a list of things I wanted to eventually have done & based on my quote I was told each project would take 2 hours. So I naturally expected to have at least 2 of my projects completed. With that said several hours & close to a month later they had only complete 1 project & now required me to pay more money in order complete project 2. Needless to say this was not what I was told originally. All in all my experience with MTP included multiple errors, an abundance off time lost, poor management, & lack accountability. Plus the excuses given were unprofessional & endless. I was told that one contactor was sick, another went a small vacation, the main contactor was described as brilliant but lacked people skills, common sense, understanding & guidance. In addition I spent far to many hours re-explaining the expectations of my project which everyone claimed to understand yet repeatedly, my paid hours seem to be wasted by misunderstanding or incorrectly completing the task at hand. My experience with MTP was horrific & the 2nd project was never completed.

Based I my recent experience I can not & do not recommend this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MTP-USA/internet/MTP-USA-My-horrific-experience-with-MTP-Internet-1171358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MTP-USA