Complaint Review: MTS CIRCULATION LLC - 152

• Submitted: Thu, March 22, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 22, 2012

• Reported By: JODIE — MANTECA California United States of America
PHOENIX, Arizona United States of America

Last Spring a  young girl 17-18 yrs old came to my doo selling magazine subscriptions. She was trying to win a trip to Italy. Against my better judgement I bought one. The price was much higher that I could have gotten it on my own. However she was so cute and bubbly I wanted to help her out. HUGE MISTAKE!!! I have never received my magazine and when i go to the website  it does not exist. I am mad at myself for being so dumb! There is no phone numbe on my receipt either. I did not notice that at the time. I am so livid that this can happen, I want my hard earned money back!! And to "Amber" who came to my door... Karma is a b**ch!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2012 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MTS-CIRCULATION-LLC-152/PHOENIX-Arizona-85071/MTS-CIRCULATION-LLC-152-RIPOFF-SCAM-BEWARE-PHOENIX-Arizona-857874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MTS CIRCULATION LLC - 152