Complaint Review: MTS CIRCULATION

• Updated: Wed, October 05, 2011

• Reported By: Tricia — Grafton Wisconsin United States of America
MTS CIRCULATION
PO BOX 83194 PHOENIX, Arizona United States of America

MTS CIRCULATION They were selling kids books that could be sent to you or a childrens hospital, but are never sent PHOENIX, Arizona

This afternoon a young man came to my door saying he was selling kids books to win a trip to Brazil.  Supposedly he had had a speech stuttering problem and speaking to people door to door was helping him to overcome this.

He had a goal of a certain amount in sales and said he was almost there.  I purchased a set of books for my grandchildren for $59.00 and gave him a check and he gave me a receipt.  He said someone might call to see how he did.

I felt a little upset and unsure after he left so I looked up MTS CIRCULATION on the internet and saw nothing but scams about it and the books are never sent.  There were 516 complaints already!  I called the local police and they said they had several reports already.  I live in a small town.  I'm calling my bank in the morning, but I'll bet the check has already been cashed.

I feel so stupid, but I feel sorry for the young man that they were using.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2011 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MTS-CIRCULATION/PHOENIX-Arizona-85071/MTS-CIRCULATION-They-were-selling-kids-books-that-could-be-sent-to-you-or-a-childrens-hos-785297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MTS CIRCULATION