Complaint Review: MTS Circulation LCC

• Reported By: jodlorraine — Harriman Tennessee United States of America
MTS Circulation LCC
Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

MTS Circulation LCC Not fulfilling orders placed!!!!! Phoenix, Arizona

On 10/18/2011, two young men came selling magazines at my door. I placed two orders totally over $100. After a couple of months I get a letter stating that they are unable to fulfill it and asked me to pick another magazine from a list. I wrote back stating that I did not want any other and wanted a refund. They then wrote back saying I had to send them a copy of the order along with a bank copy of my cleared check. I did and they did send me a refund for that order. The fuss was a hassle, but it ended good. But.....

It's now 1/25/2012 and I have yet to receive my second order. I went to their website to check on it. After entering the order number, it says there's no record of it. I filled at the contact page on the website, and still haven't heard anything.

I believe the boys that came were good kids and think they are doing honest work. But the company they work for is a lot of hot air. They take your money and give nothing in return. I'm VERY displeased and it has discouraged me from any and all door-to-door sales!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2012 10:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MTS-Circulation-LCC/Phoenix-Arizona-85071/MTS-Circulation-LCC-Not-fulfilling-orders-placed-Phoenix-Arizona-828755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MTS Circulation LCC