Complaint Review: MTS Circulation LLC- 152

• Updated: Sat, December 31, 2011

• Reported By: Keith — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
MTS Circulation LLC- 152
P.O. Box 83194 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

MTS Circulation LLC- 152 A young man came to our door selling magazines. We ordered one subscription "Coin Magazine". Total of check was $55.00.dated Nov 26th. I went to there on line site to ask about our order. Guess what? Phoenix, Arizona

On Nov 24th 2011, a young man came to our door selling magazines. I purchased a subscription to Coins magazine We paid him by check. The amount was $55.00

After one month I went to there online site to send a email to ask when would my magazine be delivered. Only to find out when I pressed send that it was, and is a bogus site. Need less to say Im out $55.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2011 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MTS-Circulation-LLC-152/Phoenix-Arizona-85071/MTS-Circulation-LLC-152-A-young-man-came-to-our-door-selling-magazines-We-ordered-one-816346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MTS Circulation LLC- 152