Complaint Review: MTS Circulation LLC

• Updated: Tue, November 15, 2011

• Reported By: Irene — Brownsburg Indiana USA
MTS Circulation LLC
P O Box 82545 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

MTS Circulation LLC Dynasty Technologies- 211 Really Got Suckered! Phoenix, Arizona

This nice young man, came up to me as I pulled into my driveway from grocery shopping. He even offered to help me in with my groceries. He talked about his grandmother and how I didn't look old enough to have grandchildren his age and we conversed for quite some time.

I could see he was selling something, and I usually don't give people the time of day but in this case I did as he seemed so nice and enthusiactic about getting more points towards a trip to Italy plus a $1000 bonus!

He had the usual lists of magazines and then also Disney books for all ages. I wasn't really sure of what I wanted to get and he indicated if I chose one I could go onto the website at any time and put my order number  in and I could exchange the order for a different one as it would take about 2 months before my order was processed and received.

I went in and tried several times to enter my order number and much to my surprise it couldn't be found. Then I went to the other website and again my order number could not be found.

Now of course, I have e-mailed them through their contact page with no response from them. Surprise, surprise! Of course yesterday my check to them had been cashed.

Just call me a day late and a dollar short! Or $61 short!

Originally he told me the cost would be $23 for a one year subscription. But when he wrote up the order it was entered for 2 Year subscription at $46. I questioned him and he said in order for him to get his points they only offered 2 yr subscriptions.
I unfortunately kept going, (he saw a "SUCKER" written across my forehead)!!

When he totaled the order he added an addition $15 handling charge for a grand total of $61.00. I was so upset by this as I am on disability  and my income is very tight. I thought I could get my son a magazine subscription for a belated Christmas gift, but instead I was ripped off!

NO SANTA THIS YEAR!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2011 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MTS-Circulation-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85071/MTS-Circulation-LLC-Dynasty-Technologies-211-Really-Got-Suckered-Phoenix-Arizona-798414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MTS Circulation LLC