Complaint Review: MTS Circulation

• Reported By: Michael — Johnson City Tennessee United States of America
MTS Circulation
PO Box 83194 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

MTS Circulation FRAUD SCAM Phoenix, Arizona

I was contacted by a contractor on 10/3/2011 about buying magazines from them at my door. She made it seem like a good cause and explained how someone would get in touch with me on the third day to make certain that the information was valid and that I would be able to speak to this person to cancel my subscription. I not only never received the notice, but never received the products. They also decided to take it upon themselves to modify the check I gave them 3 times. I have opened a fraud case with my bank. My advice is to avoid this company. They have no phone number to call nor an actual physical address to mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2011 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MTS-Circulation/Phoenix-Arizona-85071/MTS-Circulation-FRAUD-SCAM-Phoenix-Arizona-789066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MTS Circulation