Complaint Review: MTS Circulation

• Updated: Wed, March 14, 2012

• Reported By: Jodie — Edgewood New Mexico United States of America
MTS Circulation
po box 83194 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

MTS Circulation They Say They Will Sell You Christian Books But Rip You Off Instead Phoenix, Arizona

On 01-08-2012  a young bubly girl came to our door and was selling magazine subscription and/or books. My husband and I decided to buy a set of christian books from her. About 2 to 3 weeks later our check went through the bank so I was expecting our books. They never came.

About 2 weeks ago I emailed the company from their website posted on my receipt. No reply nor can I locate a phone number for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MTS-Circulation/Phoenix-Arizona-85071/MTS-Circulation-They-Say-They-Will-Sell-You-Christian-Books-But-Rip-You-Off-Instead-Phoen-853995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MTS Circulation