Complaint Review: MTURK

• Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: AmazonSteals — Saco Maine
Internet USA

MTURK Mturk/Amazon steals money.  Internet

I worked for Mturk for a year or so. Out of the blue, they suspended my account for no apparent reason. I went to cash out my pay in Amazon payments, and the message said Your account is suspended until you are in good standing
WHATTTTT....I was a good worker for them, my acceptance rate was 99 percent. Now with no explanation I get this. I emailed them and just get automated responses. They stole my money.

They wont respond so the only thing I can do is report them wherever I can and I will never buy anything from Amazon. Ebay is so much better. Stay away from Mturk, you will work hours for peanuts,and then they will steal your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MTURK/internet/MTURK-MturkAmazon-steals-moneynbsp-Internet-1059027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MTURK