Complaint Review: MUA

• Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: Md Faisal Akhtar — Harlow Other United Kingdom
MUA
4 Stratford Place, London, W1C 1AT Internet United States of America

MUA Make up Academy took the money but did not deliver the goods. No communication after money taken via , Internet

*General Comment: mua ripoff website

I paid 95 pounds to MUA Make-up academy on 29th of October for some make-up items. Till date my goods have not been delivered. After contacting the site, they haven't replied to all my emails let alone giving an answer about what happened to my goods. I think they tricked me and got my money. They do not have any phone where I can contact, all I can do is just relying on them to reply which takes place after a long time and with no proper answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MUA/internet/MUA-Make-up-Academy-took-the-money-but-did-not-deliver-the-goods-No-communication-after-m-982266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MUA

#1 General Comment

mua ripoff website

AUTHOR: averagealexz - ()

They done the same to me i have sent them a number of emails and wrote to their return address and still noting, i spend £50 in total and have not recieved a sing thing.