- Report: #1053671
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: MULTI ENGINE TIME BUILDING, ROBERT KOCAK, 615-792-9860 SCAMMED ME OUT OF THOUSANDS, NASHVILLE TENNESSEE
MULTI ENGINE TIME BUILDING, ROBERT KOCAK, 615-792-9860 SCAMMED ME OUT OF THOUSANDS, NASHVILLE TENNESSEEAresti Dr, Champansboro, TN 37035 Nashville, Champansboro, Tennessee USA
MULTI ENGINE TIME BUILDING, ROBERT KOCAK, 615-792-9860 SCAMMED ME OUT OF THOUSANDS, NASHVILLE TENNESSEE FRAUD, SCAM, FRAUD, SCAM, DON'T GO THERE! UNLESS YOU LIKE THROWING MONEY AWAY!!! Nashville, Champansboro Tennessee
*General Comment: Robert Kocak - great experience for my son
*Consumer Comment: Simply not true
*Consumer Comment: Completely Ridiculous and False Accusations!
*General Comment: Ridiculous false claim
*Consumer Comment: G3flyer filed bogus complaint
*Consumer Comment: Multi engine time building
*Consumer Comment: Great Experience!
*Consumer Comment: Not true! Great company to fly with and friendly!
*Consumer Comment: My experience was awesome!
*Consumer Comment: Not true!!!!
*General Comment: WOW THIS IS WRONG, FALSE
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Slanderous Coward Strikes Others
*Consumer Comment: False
*Consumer Comment: This Report is a Poor Business SCAM
*Consumer Comment: Absolutely false, impossible story
*Consumer Comment: Absoulutely False Information
*General Comment: This is just sick.
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Comments From Clients
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Truth...Multi Engine Time Building.Com
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Things that others have said about Robert Kocak and his company Multi Engine Time Building In Nashville TN!
1.Unairworthy airplane, poor maintenance and incorrect/misleading pricing. An example of the worst the flight training industry has to offer. Avoid.
2. Pretty much the most dysfunctional organization I have ever seen.
3. Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 08/07/2012 - 11:04.
Multi Engien Time Building Nashville, stay away from them they are deceptive.
4. I owned my own twin, however I observed him being rude and overbearing with his employees. Then, after falling upon tough economic times I approached him for a job as an instructor [highly qualified ATP,CFII-A MEI] and he was extreemly rude and abusive in his speech. He is totally self centered and motivated by greed and his inferiority complex. GOOD LUCK!
5. I left Multi Engine Time Building Nashville about a month ago and can tell you that everything you read above is still accurate and true. I left because of the slow progress of my training. I think I averaged about two flights a week. The plane is just dangerous, and they are far more expensive than they claim. If I had known when I signed up how bad the training and time building would be, and how badly I would be treated I would never have gone.
6. Do your career a favor and look elsewhere for your multi engine time building.
I was left out in the cold waiting to get scheduled if at all, he did this to me. I traveled to the U.S. Conveniently I am located on the other side of the planet, another reason for him to take the money and ground me, due to maintenance and scheduling issues on the aircraft, you would think that such details would be in order before you try to sell someone a service.
First, I will start off with the false advertisement and outright lie's brought by Robert. Im sure Robert has DUPED many, Sad to say but this Robert really does a poor job, when it comes to Honesty and Guidelines, too.
Secondly, let's just skip all the negatives because the list is just too long to write about. It would take days and nights. If I were to do the math and balance the good and bad...The BAD would over rule.
Overall, look at other Time Builder Programs or BUY a Cessna for your TIME BUILDING and Commercial Pilot License requirements. It shouldn't cost you no more than $40K to $50K. Just a thought. I didn't get anything good out of this Company but SELF DISCIPLINE as ROBERT KOCAK took well over $20,000 from me not to mention my international travel expenses and I DID NOT get to fly all the hrs that I paid for. ITS A SCAM!!! Don't let me be the judge of it-try it out if you dare! Don't say I didn't warn you!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MULTI-ENGINE-TIME-BUILDING-ROBERT-KOCAK-615-792-9860-SCAMMED-ME-OUT-OF-THOUSANDS-NASHVILLE-TENNESSEE-/Nashville-Champansboro-Tennessee-37035/MULTI-ENGINE-TIME-BUILDING-ROBERT-KOCAK-615-792-9860-SCAMMED-ME-OUT-OF-THOUSANDS-NASHV-1053671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.