Complaint Review: MULTY ELECTRONICS

• Submitted: Sun, April 20, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, April 20, 2008

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
MULTY ELECTRONICS
1333 Broadway New York, New York U.S.A.

MULTY ELECTRONICS They sold me a totally overpriced flashgun for my camera New York New York

In this shop they sold a SFD35C autofocus flashgun to me for a price of 292,60 USD. (receipt available). The current market price is less than 100 USD for this item! (It is in a range between 69 USD and 99 USD). The seller recommended this product to me and said it would be much better than the original Canon flashgun. He even refused to sell the original Canon Flashgun (which he had also on stock) to me because I paid with my credit card and he insisted that it would be not allowed to pay this item by credit card.

I finally bought the SFD35C and paid 292,60 USD with my credit card in exchange for my broken Canon. The flashgun works, I have no problems with it but it is heavily overpriced.

Ralph
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2008 05:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MULTY-ELECTRONICS/New-York-New-York-10018/MULTY-ELECTRONICS-They-sold-me-a-totally-overpriced-flashgun-for-my-camera-New-York-New-Yo-327419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MULTY ELECTRONICS