Complaint Review: MUSIC SPECTRUM ENTERTAINMENT

• Updated: Thu, August 12, 2010

• Reported By: WAY TO TRUSTING — bensalem Pennsylvania USA
MUSIC SPECTRUM ENTERTAINMENT
STREET RD Internet United States of America

MUSIC SPECTRUM ENTERTAINMENT MIKE DELEO THIS DJ IS SO STUCK UP IT'S NOT FUNNY Internet

A dj from MUSIC SPECTRUM ENTERTAINMENT Did my wedding. His is MIKE DELEO. He was recomended by the caterer. I have come to find that he is a friend or relative. He thought that he was just to good to be true. He knows that he will get other jobs from this caterer. So he dosn't care about the kind of job he does. This was obvious from start to finish. He said 4 out of 6 names wrong. He had his microphone up way to loud. And his voice is very high (like a woman) to start with. Many of my guest's wher offended by his upity manner. We had to pay him in advance. He had our money in his pocket. So he didn't care if we wher happy with him or not. If anyone asked for a song he stuck his hand out. We had paid him more then he will ever be worth has it was. The system he was using had no base at all. Never again will I trust the judgement of others. With something so exspensive has my wedding. If you need a dj. FIND YOUR OWN! This guy doing my wedding was to benefit the hall! Not me and my husband.   He was exspensive and he STUNK!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2010 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MUSIC-SPECTRUM-ENTERTAINMENT/internet/MUSIC-SPECTRUM-ENTERTAINMENT-MIKE-DELEO-THIS-DJ-IS-SO-STUCK-UP-ITS-NOT-FUNNY-Internet-630951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MUSIC SPECTRUM ENTERTAINMENT