visual

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: MICHELLS — bucks Pennsylvania
MUSIC SPECTRUM ENTERTAINMENT
868 w.street road warminster, Pennsylvania United States of America

MUSIC SPECTRUM ENTERTAINMENT MIKE DELEO WE ARE SUING THIS JERK! warminster, Pennsylvania

On april 22 (this past saturday) MIKE DELEO owner of MUSIC SPECTRUM ENTERTAINMNT Did my sweet 16 party. I hired him because he was listed by the hall we used This was a HUGE MISTAKE! He is only listed with the hall because he pays to be He was late getting to the hall. He was very rude when I said something to him about it He said BE GLAD I'M HERE AT ALL.  The system he was using sounded like crap. I told him he could have a drink if he wanted. Boy did he! about 5 of them in about an hr. He was hitting on my mom. A personal trainer for the past ten years.

Needless to say, She has a very nice boby My mom told me she was very polite about  trying to discourage him the first 2 times. After the third time she was not so polite. She told him that a skinny guy in a cheap tux did nothing for her. She went on to tell him that if he did it again she would call her boyfriend

He did not handle her rejection well.  When my friends ask for a song he said he didn't have it 4 times! not once, 4 TIMES!   He turned the music way down. When I asked him to turn it up He said it was as loud has it could go.  About 3 mins. later his lighting system failed He claimed that it blew a fuse and he didn't have any spares. I think he just unpluged it from under his table. I saw another ripoff report someone claims he is very full of himself. That report is true. I saw for myself first hand.

The bottom line is this.  When my mom shot him down, He WRECKED MY PARTY OUT OF SPITE! We are suing him. A girl can get married many times. A sweet 16 is once in a life time I want my money back and then some.  Please take my advise.. GET YOUR OWN DJ. If a catering hall wants a certain d.j. It's because it benifits them not you

I know that you can find many good d.js Who you hire is up to you. But for your own good.. MAKE CERTAIN IT'S NOT THIS STUCK UP JERK!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MUSIC-SPECTRUM-ENTERTAINMENT/warminster-Pennsylvania-/MUSIC-SPECTRUM-ENTERTAINMENT-MIKE-DELEO-WE-ARE-SUING-THIS-JERK-warminster-Pennsylvania-1045474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MUSIC SPECTRUM ENTERTAINMENT