Complaint Review: MUSIC SPECTRUM ENTERTAINMENT

• Submitted: Fri, August 13, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, August 04, 2012

• Reported By: one unhappy bride — warminster Pennsylvania United States of America
MUSIC SPECTRUM ENTERTAINMENT
239 madison ave. warminster, Pennsylvania United States of America

MUSIC SPECTRUM ENTERTAINMENT MIKE DELEO SO FULL OF HIMSELF IT ANNOYED MY GUESTS! warminster, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Best Advice: Ignore This Complaint

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Claim about Music Spectrum

A dj from MUSIC SPECTRUM ENTERTAINMENT did my wedding, He said he was the owner of the company. His name is MIKE DELEO.  He is the most (full of himself) person on the face of the earth. He was recomended by the hall we used. We should not have listened! They wanted him doing our wedding because he is a friend or relative. He got 3 names wrong on the introductions. We went over them with him 3 times.  His microphone was blasting us out all night long. I guess he likes to hear himself talk. I can't see why. He has a very high voice. Between this and the volume my guests found him very annoying. Each time a request was made. He put out his hand for money. This was very rude! I told him about it. He gave me a dirty look. He knows that the hall will keep getting him jobs. It won't matter if he is any good or not. By the end of the night my husband wanted to beat the hell out of him. I should have let him. The music sounded horrible! When my husband said something to him. He threw his hands up. NEVER EVEN THINK ABOUT USING THIS MAN!! Get your own dj. You'll be much better off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2010 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MUSIC-SPECTRUM-ENTERTAINMENT/warminster-Pennsylvania-18974/MUSIC-SPECTRUM-ENTERTAINMENT-MIKE-DELEO-SO-FULL-OF-HIMSELF-IT-ANNOYED-MY-GUESTS-warminste-631304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MUSIC SPECTRUM ENTERTAINMENT

Best Advice: Ignore This Complaint

AUTHOR: Someone Familiar with This Business - (United States of America)

I'm a professional wedding photographer and have worked in the Bucks County area for over 25 years. For at least 20 of those years, I've known Mike De Leo and the employees of Spectrum Entertainment. We've worked together at weddings in various venues many, many times.  All I can say is that Mike is a complete professional.  He's a great DJ, provides excellent musical entertainment, and is gracious and accommodating to his customers and their guests.

His company is recommended by some of the top caterers in our area and with good reason.  I myself have recommended his company to my customers dozens of times over the years and I've received nothing but the best feedback ... and thanks!  In fact, he also entertains for a social organization of which I was a member and has been rehired and recommended to many others year after year.

It's a shame that anyone, and in this case a disgruntled former employee, can go on a site like this and create some sort of smear campaign.  In my opinion, this post should be removed from the internet, as there is no substantiation to back this complaint.  Because this person has created other postings like this, I have to admit I'm hesitant to expose my business to the same sort of treatment.

So just please beware. Not everything posted on the internet is true.  In this case, it's best to ignore this complaint.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Claim about Music Spectrum

AUTHOR: Music Spectrum - (United States of America)

This report was wriiten by an Ex-employee that left on bad terms. Music Spectrum has been in business over 25 years and has been built on referrals from happy and satisfied customers. There is no persons name or date of wedding. Rip Off Report does not verify if this information is correct or not. Anyone can post on this website. Our happy customers and catering halls that recommend us built our business over many years. This claim is totally false.