• Submitted: Thu, February 04, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, February 04, 2010

• Reported By: JLR — Raeford North Carolina USA

MUST HIGH SCHOOL ONLINE Stated they were accredited and my child could use her diploma and get into college. I tried and was told she would have to take a ged test in order to start college. They rippede off and destroyed my Internet

I entered my child online for a high school diploma. She passed 5 of 6 courses. I tried to pay to get her a retake on the course she failed and they would not allow that. Once I received the diploma I tried to enroll her in a college and was told that the diploma wasn't any good because they were not of regional accredation. I paid this Company "Must High School" 75 for reg and 500.00 for the courses. This company is a big ripoff. They have completely destroyed my childs chance of going to college now. She will have to take a GED course then be tested. I evewn asked them if she would be able to use the diploma to enter a certain college . That is the college we tried to enter. Please see that this company is taken off the intern et. If there is a lawsuit filed I want to join. I have read other reports on this school and I agree with the lady from Florida. They are truly ripping parents off and destroying kids.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2010 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MUST-HIGH-SCHOOL-ONLINE/internet/MUST-HIGH-SCHOOL-ONLINE-Stated-they-were-accredited-and-my-child-could-use-her-diploma-an-564676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MUST HIGH SCHOOL ONLINE