pause

• Submitted: Sun, March 21, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, March 21, 2010

• Reported By: ckelley222 — Killeen Texas United States of America
MUST HIGH SCHOOL ONLINE

MUST HIGH SCHOOL ONLINE This company is the biggest scam on the internet for high schools and you will lose your money. Internet

I was trying to find an alternative to public school for my son that has ADD.  When I found Must High School I thought it would be perfect.  Turns out I was wrong.  I decided to pay for the entire school all at once and I paid with my debit card.  Since then the company keeps taking out $46.31 randomly.  Three times in Feb and twice in March.  Each time I call they say they will refund the money but it will take 21 days for the refund to post.  I now have to close my debit card and apply for a new one.  The bank doesn't do anything with a debit card.  There is no protection for purchases when using a debit card.  I encourage everyone that has come into contact with this scam and has been ripped off to report this to the FBI internet scam department.  You can fill in the form online and is very easy.  It is time that consumers take a stand against internet scams and start reporting them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2010 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MUST-HIGH-SCHOOL-ONLINE/internet/MUST-HIGH-SCHOOL-ONLINE-This-company-is-the-biggest-scam-on-the-internet-for-high-schools-583736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MUST HIGH SCHOOL ONLINE