Complaint Review: MUST HIGH SCHOOL

• Submitted: Sun, March 13, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, July 27, 2011

• Reported By: Robyn — Sussex New Jersey United States of America
MUST HIGH SCHOOL

MUST HIGH SCHOOL Scammed me for $340 for 2 courses my Son needed to complete High School Internet

*Author of original report: Satisfied

On February 1, 2011 I did an search online for High School's so my Son could complete 2 courses he needed to complete. He needed to take World History & English I so he can graduate in June. I paid the fees in full ($340) and he completed the courses a couple of weeks later. I've been requesting his transcript for weeks now & have been given the run around. I call everyday, talk to the same person but they give a different name and I'm promised the transcript's would arrive via e-mail. The transcript never arrived.

When I called to enroll my Son I explained his situation to Kevin Fletcher. I told him where we lived and what my Son needed to complete. I asked him 3 times & he assured me that my Son would receive credit for these courses when completed. He knew we lived in the U.S. and I was lied to.

Now, I can't get in touch with anyone (phone, e-mail and live chat) from Must High School so I decided to investigate online. I did a scam search and came across post's from other people that had the same problem.  The problem is the school is accredited with IAO but isn't recognized in the United States as I was told when I enrolled him.

Do not waste your time or money with this school as you won't be able to use the courses or Diploma you earn with them for ANYTHING as they promise!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2011 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MUST-HIGH-SCHOOL/internet/MUST-HIGH-SCHOOL-Scammed-me-for-340-for-2-courses-my-Son-needed-to-complete-High-School-705406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MUST HIGH SCHOOL

Satisfied

AUTHOR: Robyn - (United States of America)

In April, Kevin Fletcher did send me my Son's transcript.  He claimed it was a computer glitch.  It took months to get it but my Son received the credit's with his H.S and graduated in June.

I'm not sure how it works with getting a H.S. diploma with Must High School but taking individual courses will get you the credits you need.