Complaint Review: MUTUALTRUST FINANCIAL, INC.

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2007

• Reported By:College Park Georgia
MUTUALTRUST FINANCIAL, INC.
621 Commonwealth Ave, Unit 212, Boston, MA 02215 Boston, Massachusetts U.S.A.
  • Phone: 780-604-7128
  • Web:
  • Category: Racists

MUTUALTRUST FINANCIAL, INC. & CSP/RPO PTE CL DORVAL RE: TRIP REWARD NOTIFICATION & NORTH AMERICA VACATIONERS SWEEPSTAKES/LOTTERY PROGRAM RIPOFF MONITOBA CANADA & BOSTON Massachusetts

BEWARE PEOPLE

I was completely off guard & needed extra funds. I trusted this company to do what they said they would do. The man Daniel even had the nerve to call me back on my cell phone asking me if the funds had cleared. I told him no, but that the check should clear by Sat. This all took place today, August 31, 2007. It troubled me a lot that this all sounded so wonderful, but I knew something just wasn't right. I called the bank phone nbr on the check. I called him twice to reconfirm what he had said to me. The FLAG went up when he told me to go to Western Union & have the money sent ASAP, and that my other $17, 000 would arrive in 2days, etc. I then looked up info on this company via the Internet, and was shocked to see that others had either been taken in, or almost taken for a ride with the SCAM.

This is one time that I'm glad that I looked a gift-horse in the mouth. I called my bank, and the rep wasn't at all surprised by this. I guess they have seen this before. He assured me that the money would not clear from this companies end, and that I had nothing to worry about. I'm glad I deposited this check late this evening. They won't be able to rip me off.

Dorothy
College Park, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2007 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MUTUALTRUST-FINANCIAL-INC/Boston-Massachusetts-02215/MUTUALTRUST-FINANCIAL-INC-CSPRPO-PTE-CL-DORVAL-RE-TRIP-REWARD-NOTIFICATION-NORTH-A-271698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MUTUALTRUST FINANCIAL, INC.