Complaint Review: MVI Florida Mini Vacations

• Submitted: Tue, February 07, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 07, 2006

• Reported By:Nibley Utah
MVI Florida Mini Vacations
410 Ware Blvd Tampa FL 33619 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

MVI Florida Mini Vacations ripoff Tampa Florida

To anyone who has gone on a vacation using MVI, Mini Vacations Inc. of Florida, I would suggest caution. We took a vacation in September of 2005, and submitted to receive our reimbursement of the deposit when we got back. Since September of last year, either my wife or I have contacted them and spoken to a man named Jonathan, who says that he is the supervisor there, at least 10 times. On each occasion, we have been told that our check was coming in the mail. The last time I spoke with him, Jonathan promised that the check would be in the mail Feb. 1 of this year. I asked him to send it certified, and had him verify my address. He said that he would. It is now a week later, and we have gotten nothing. We have tried to contact three separate numbers for MVI earlier today (Feb 7). One number is never answered. One number asks for either an extension or to "press 9" to get a list of employees. When 9 is pressed, it says "invalid entry". The other number goes nowhere fast. There appears to be no way to contact them. In my estimation, we have given Jonathan and MVI many opportunities to follow up with what they have said, and it simply appears that this is a dishonest man and a dishonest company. Be careful. We have a vacation that we are supposed to take to Sun Valley, ID soon, but knowing that we will have to go through MVI again, we will not be taking that vacation.
Those of you who are currently involved with MVI, Good Luck!

Derek
Nibley, Utah

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on MVI Marketing Mini Vacations

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2006 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MVI-Florida-Mini-Vacations/Tampa-Florida-33619/MVI-Florida-Mini-Vacations-ripoff-Tampa-Florida-175177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MVI Florida Mini Vacations