Complaint Review: MVI MARKETING - MINI VACATIONS - LIESURE TIME

• Submitted: Mon, March 13, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 13, 2006

• Reported By:RUSKIN Florida
MVI MARKETING - MINI VACATIONS - LIESURE TIME
410 WARE BLVD. 9TH FLOOR, TAMPA, FL 33619 / Moved: 3504 Cragmont Dr. Tampa, Fla 33619/ Last Address: PMB 336, 13194 USA HIGHWAY 301 SOUTH, RIVERVIEW TAMPA, Florida U.S.A.

MVI MARKETING A DIV OF MINI VACATIONS, INC ASSOC: LIESURE TIME THIEF BY DECEPTION TAMPA Florida

Received a great sales pitch. When offered a discount along with the offer, I excepted. Called to arrange for the 7 day cruise offered, and was given the amount in dollars required to cover boarding fees, taxes & port charges. Mailed a check for $581.80. Did not receive any confirmation. Called MVI for details and was informed that all cabins at our level was filled and we would have to upgrade to a more expensive cabin. Since much time had passed. I refused the offer and asked for a refund. I was told it would be forthcoming. It did not. More time past. I called MVI office in Tampa, Fl and requested my refund, I was then told I would have to produce a copy of the cashed check to there office. I obtained a duplicate copy of the check, along with the Welcome Aboard letter and all the notes and figures retained. Proceeded to their last known address: 3504 Cragmont Dr. Tampa, Fl 33619. Notice posted at the elevator. "Effective 2/3/06 MVI MARKETING HAS CEASED OPERATIONS" Questions can be mailed to: MVI MARKETING, PMB336, 13194 USA highway 301 South, Riverview, Fl 33569. I asked the PO clerk if that was a good address and he informed He could not give me any informaion about a box holder. Scammed out of $4,297.80 in Florida.

Clint
RUSKIN, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2006 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MVI-MARKETING-MINI-VACATIONS-LIESURE-TIME/TAMPA-Florida-33619/MVI-MARKETING-A-DIV-OF-MINI-VACATIONS-INC-ASSOC-LIESURE-TIME-THIEF-BY-DECEPTION-TAMPA-Fl-181004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MVI MARKETING - MINI VACATIONS - LIESURE TIME