Complaint Review: MVI Marketing /Mini Vacations INC

• Submitted: Tue, May 02, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 02, 2006

• Reported By:Greenville Kentucky
MVI Marketing /Mini Vacations INC
3504 Crasmont Dr. Suite 20 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

MVI Marketing Mini Vacations INC Ignored my request for a refund. Tampa Florida

In August of 2005 I Traveled to Pigeon Forge TN,to spend time at Fairfield Resort. I was require to send in a fifty dollar deposit which I was assured would be refunded.
I send in the receipt and the requested information by registered mailed as directed. I do have the postal reciept showing it was received by the said company.
After waiting until December to hear from them, and did not,I wrote another letter on 12/16/05. I still have had no response from the company. I do feel they have had plenty of opportunity to respond and they have not thus I feel it is a ripoff.

Greenville, Kentucky

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on MVI Marketing Mini Vacations

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2006 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MVI-Marketing-Mini-Vacations-INC/Tampa-Florida-33619/MVI-Marketing-Mini-Vacations-INC-Ignored-my-request-for-a-refund-Tampa-Florida-189627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MVI Marketing /Mini Vacations INC