Complaint Review: MVI Marketing/ Mini Vacations Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, February 27, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, February 27, 2006

• Reported By:Cornelius Oregon
MVI Marketing/ Mini Vacations Inc.
410 Ware Blvd. Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

MVI Marketing/ Mini Vacations Inc. ripoff Tampa Florida

I am a victom of this travel company.
I sent in my good faith deposit of $100.00, that was to be refunded if I chose to cancel or after completing the trip.

I would like to have my money retuned to me.
It seems that this company may be out of business.
Their brousure stated that they were licinced and bonded with the state of Florida. I think Florida should stand behind any business that is conducted in their state. And if they say that they are not responsible, then they need to have better control over what is being conducted in the state of Florida. It's not like this is a new company. It looks to me as if there have been problems in the past with MVI. Florida should have had some type of control over this company and its problems years ago.
Please help myself and others get our money back.

Cornelius, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2006 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MVI-Marketing-Mini-Vacations-Inc/Tampa-Florida-33619/MVI-Marketing-Mini-Vacations-Inc-ripoff-Tampa-Florida-178357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MVI Marketing/ Mini Vacations Inc.