Complaint Review: MVI Marketing, Mini Vacations Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, April 05, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, April 05, 2006

• Reported By:Aguadilla Other
MVI Marketing, Mini Vacations Inc.
3504 Cragmont Dr. Suite 105, Tampla, Fl 33619 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

MVI Marketing, Mini Vacations Inc. ripoff Tampa Florida

Almost a year ago there was a big promotion in all the malls in Puerto Rico from this company giving away prizes. Me and my wife won a cruise trip for 7 nights departing from San Juan. They asked me to pay $377.00 for port taxes and at to this date I have not been able to get my cruise trip. The last time I called they told me to call in April 2006 to travel in november 2006.

I have been calling 813-630-1841 and813-630-2100 but no response. I want my trip or my money back.

Sincerely,

Victor
Aguadilla
Puerto Rico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2006 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MVI-Marketing-Mini-Vacations-Inc/Tampa-Florida-33619/MVI-Marketing-Mini-Vacations-Inc-ripoff-Tampa-Florida-185066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MVI Marketing, Mini Vacations Inc.

modest