Complaint Review: MVI Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, October 16, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 16, 2006

• Reported By:Lodi New Jersey
MVI Marketing
410 Ware Boulevard, 9th Floor Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

MVI Marketing ripoff - Send in a deposit for a vacation package and the company is out of business. Tampa Florida

I responded to a contest my wife Sandra Catania entered. MVI Marketing called and left a message at my home that we won one of four top prizes and to make arrangements to pick up the prize.

We did, and went to Hackensack, NJ and listened to their vacation promotion. We received our prize for a "fly away" vacation page which included the following.

two round-trip airline tickets and two nights of accomodationas at one of these desination cities: Jamaica, Cancun, Las Vegas or Orland.

I called MVI to start planning, and they asked for a refundable deposit of $100 each, payable by money order only, which I sent.

I received a proposed itinerary, which I was going to call to confirm, but now they are out of business.

I am out of the prize I won, plus the money I gave them.

Lodi, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2006 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MVI-Marketing/Tampa-Florida-33619/MVI-Marketing-ripoff-Send-in-a-deposit-for-a-vacation-package-and-the-company-is-out-o-215987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MVI Marketing