Complaint Review: MVI Marketing/Mini Vacations Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, February 10, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 10, 2006

• Reported By:egg harbor twp New Jersey
MVI Marketing/Mini Vacations Inc.
410 Ware Blvd Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

MVI Marketing / Mini Vacations Inc. they conned us out of our savings for an overdue vacation we will never have Tampa Florida

My fiance recieved a flyer via fax at his place of emploment. The flyer promised mini vacations at an affordable price. My fiance called the number on the flyer and after consulting w/ me provided the downpayment required to book our trip.

After a few weeks we recieved a folder in the mail requesting information about us & the destination we were interested in. The folder required different forms to be mailed to different addresses which we completed immediately and mailed where the directions indicated.

Almost 2 months passed and we heard nothing. My fiance called the number for minivacations and was told that our packet was never recieved and that a trace would have 2 be put on it and that we would recieve a call back. Another month goes by, still nothing. My fiance calls again and is told the person working on our case is conveniently on vacation and that noone else can access her files, and 2 try back in a week or so. We have tried calling the number back on numerous occasions and either get voice mail in which the messeges are never returned on or a fast busy signal.

I tried again today and 1st recieved voice mail which kept cutting me off or a fast busy. I then went on line to see if i could email them and found the alerts regaring this company.

I fear our saved vacaion money is gone, and pray someone can help us. All we want is our money back so we can go away somewhere and get married. i dont know what else 2 do im at a dead end

Jacquelyn
egg harbor twp, New Jersey

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on MVI Marketing Mini Vacations

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2006 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MVI-MarketingMini-Vacations-Inc/Tampa-Florida-33619/MVI-Marketing-Mini-Vacations-Inc-they-conned-us-out-of-our-savings-for-an-overdue-vacat-175683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MVI Marketing/Mini Vacations Inc.